Saturday, January 09, 2010

Happy New Year Everyone

Well I bet many who read me didn't think I was posting anymore well shock here I am. Well last year was a good year. The church is steady had some bumps in the road at the end of the year but God is faithful. I do attend on trying to put a post more often again. I didn't know if anyone was reading my posts so I kind of stoppped. I have a question a Preacher says the independent baptist movement is at a crossroads today. I do agree with him about that but I disagree with the reason. His reason is because of unity with other brothers in Christ. What I gather is it don't matter version, music or standards we ought to stay together I disagree. I put that I believe it is because we have subsituted God's Power for programs. My question if anyone would like to answer is this Why are so many leaving the Independent Baptist Church? If you would like to answer would love to hear you feedback on this.

Bro Tim

3 comments:

Jerry Bouey said...

Glad you are doing well, Bro Tim. I still read you (when you post, that is)! ;)

I think there are those leaving the Independent Fundamental Baptist churches because of the lukewarmness and apostasy of these endtimes, not necessarily due to anything wrong with Independant Baptist churches. I have seen so many who once stood solidly just become wishy washy and watered down in an attempt to fit in and not rock the boat - and solid IFB churches do rock the boat in ecumenical Christendom.

Yet, the Bible still says we are to contend for the faith!!

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

Tara Estacaan said...

Amen. Thank you Preacher for upholding the Old Fashioned Faith. May God give you more wisdom to do his work.