Monday, May 12, 2008

God is so good

I just wanted to give you all an update on how things are going in our church. God has truly been blessing us. Yesterday we had 59 in attendance that is almost 20 over our average. We have had so many visitors over the last almost 8 months it amazes me. The church has been praying about changing the outside up a little because we had an ugly brown well Saturday we came up and started changing the window a little bit. I can't complain God has been good to us. We have had several sinners in our services I just pray the Lord would allow them to come back and get saved. I am loving being a Pastor.

Now on to something else I am praying and reconsidering what I need to do with my blog. I don't know how many our coming by now. I know I have a couple of faithful people that come. I have not decided to give up on it, but the only reason I do keep it is because I believe it is an encouragement to people, or it helps them it their walk with God. When that ceases to be then it will be time to do away with it. So if you see that I may miss a couple of weeks don't give up on me I may just be taking a little break. Thank You for all those that do come by and I pray you continue to come. God Bless You till next time.

Bro Tim

5 comments:

Bro. Szekely said...

G'day bro. Tim!

I'm glad to hear that you're not giving up the blog at this point.

Think on this, my brother: If you're blog is an encouragement either to some or many, that is one consideration. But another consideration I'd like you to ponder is: You writing in your blog a couple/few times a month about what you've preached, current events/issues, and Bible doctrine may just sharpen your mind a bit more along with increasing your skill of writing down the things you want to say. I'm sure you've said something like, as have I, "I know what I'm thinking on, but I just don't know how to say it". Blogging may be a good exercise also to sharpen this in us.

Just my thoughts, my brother...whatever you do, keep on keepin' on!

Lord bless!

The Preacher said...

I am encourged by you Brother. Keep up the good work the lord has giving you, I do look forward to reading your posts, I may not comment alot but i do visit often

The Preacher said...

I am encourged by you Brother. Keep up the good work the lord has giving you, I do look forward to reading your posts, I may not comment alot but i do visit often

Cindy said...

Well I am faithful in coming by, dont always have time to leave comments but I visit often!

I am so glad to hear how well things are going!

In Christ Love,
Cindy

Jessica said...

Amen! It's good to hear what the Lord is doing in the church there. It was also good to see you at the birthday party friday night. Looking forward to when we can see Sis Crystal again too! We miss yall.