Friday, February 03, 2006

This is the Day the Lord has made

Hello anyone out there? Wondering if anyone is still reading posts. I hope i haven't got to mean. LOL I thank the Lord that I have been able to put 80 posts up and I hope something he has given me has been a blessing to someone.

Anyways I was just thinking God has given us another day to live. We were able to get up this morning in good health, and with all our body parts able to work. God is so good to us. I wonder today and I am guilty of not doing this like I should but how many of us gave God thanks for another day I know in my own life I take it for granted many times. I take God's blessing for granted so many times in my life and I wonder if he took all those blessings ways how would I react. There is so much we can rejoice over this morning we are not going to Hell. THe Holy Spirit lives inside us today and he will never leave us nor forsake us. I have health to work today. I have food in my home. I have a car to get me back on forth. God has been so good to us. Another thing to think about is today could be the day that the Lord could be back. Then what day this day would be it would all be over. We will be able to think right, act right, speak right and live right. We will live with the Lord forever. Just a little thought this morning to give us a hop in our step to just thank God for all he has done. Till next time God bless.

2 comments:

sis. julie said...

I'm sorry I haven't commented. I have been doing good to read posts lately. I have commented on Courtney's and Jessica's a couple of times but just didn't take the time to comment on yours. Thought I would give someone else a chance...LOL!! I'm thankful that God has given me this day. I don't deserve it. Its a gift that I try not to take for granted. However, I'm afraid we oftentimes do. And you haven't been too mean for me so keep preaching Brother!!

Jessica said...

I am so thankful that God has given me another day to live! So many times I forget to thank God for the blessings He gives us everyday. I guess I get too busy looking for those 'big' blessings. The truth is there really are no "little" or "big" blessings, every blessing is BIG!!
Great Post Bro. Tim!!