Saturday, October 01, 2005

Watch Out The Devil Is Coming

I Peter 5:8
Be sober, be vilgilant, because your adversary the devil as a roaring lion walketh about seeking whom he may devour.

This will not be a very long post. As we just came out of Revival this last week we have had people make decisions for Christ. Some have decided to give things over, some have decided to get right with the Lord, some have decided just to keep going on for the Lord. I know this as a preacher God spoke to my heart with me being discouraged about our church, he did a work in my life. However as much as God loved helping us spiritually this week, the devil hated all the God did in our lives. He hates us, and we should hate him as much as he hates us. The devil will try his best to get us to give in to whatever it is that we decided to give in our life. So we must get prepared for him coming because he is coming. There are some things that we must be reminded of.

I He is our Adversary.
He hates us. He is our enemy. THere are things he wants to do in our life that when we open door leads to destruction.

He has an Approach.
It is decietful
He will put something there that seems alright just to get us hooked again, and getting us to live defeated.
It is dangerous.
I believe and some may disagree but when God does a great work in our life, that is when the devil is whispering and adding pressure to our life to make sure that great work doesn't get done.

He has an Appetite.
His appetite is to devour us. It says he walks about as a lion seeking whom he may devour. Who does he devour.
He devours the wicked.
He devours the weak.
He devours the wavering.
If we waver in our faith, or if we waver in our decisions we make that is when to devil has the best chance of devouring us.

In closing I hate the devil but I also know he hates me and is looking for a spot in our lives to where he can make his presence known. WATCH OUT HE IS COMING. God bless you till next time.