Monday, October 10, 2005

Jesus Loves Us

I was sitting here and on my screen saver at work my screen has Jesus Loves Us, Praise the Lord. I am so glad that Jesus loves me. He loves me inspite of my failures, lack of faithfulness to him, inspite of my faults. He loves us today. I think of people since I have grown up who have loved me. I know my mom and dad loved me even though they didn't attend church, I know my brother and sister love me, I know my wife loves me, and I know people at my church love me, but there love is not comparable to the Lord Jesus Christ. Sometimes for people in our life we have to do something to be loved, but with Jesus I don't have to do nothing to be loved. How does Jesus show that he loves us.

I. Because of His Sacrifice.
He died a sinners death so we might go free.
He realize we had no chance without him dying for us.
He let nothing detour him from dying for the sins of the world.
I am so glad he came to die and so glad that he sent the holy ghost my way to convict and so glad he didn't give up on me when I rejected him.

II. Because of His Supplying Hand.
He is all we need. He has come through so many times inspite of my lack of faith. When ever I need something he comes through for me whether be spiritually, mentally, physically or emotionally. May the Lord help us learn that he is all we need this day and in our everyday lives.

In Closing I just wanted to remind us today Jesus loves us. He is so good very good to us. A little short today but since he loves us we should love him with all our heart, soul, and mind. God bless till next time.

1 comment:

sis. julie said...

Thank God He loves me!! I sure wasn't loveable when He found me 11 years ago!! But He loved me so much He was willing to come after me and offer that gift of salvation to me...not just once but several times. I sure do love Him!! And when I don't think anyone in this world loves me I KNOW He does!! That is such a blessing to me.