Friday, September 23, 2005

Revival: Now or Never

Our church is going to have revival next week. I believe our church really does need revival. We have to be able to affect our community and the only way that is going to happen is if we get a revival started in the community. It starts with each member of our church. Our country also needs revival however in my opinion our country may have gone to far with us telling Israel they had divide the land that God gave them. However in this post I want to get it down to a personal level. We need revival. We need a shot in the arm to keep going until Jesus comes. We go through many trials some from the Lord, and some from our own doing. I believe we are in the end of end times look at what is going on. I believe most of the body of Christ don't want revival they just want to keep living the way they are without God getting in their business. How sad but true with most saved people. I personally have been a many of good meetings, but I have never seen God get a hold of a person for any length of time and start a fire of revival with that person. The post title is for a reason. We don't know how much more time we are going to live as matter of fact we are not promised tomorrow. So we either have revival now or we may never have revival. The Word of GOd says are life is like a vapor. We know the Lord wants us in close fellowship with him. When was the last time you talked to the Lord and it seem like he was in the room with you? Why do we always wait for Revival meeting to have revival? I was talking to someone and they said the greatest revivals are the ones not plan by man but when God sweeps in without a revival meeting. THis is what we must see in our personal lives. He wants us to love him so much that he can use us mightily. The only thing that stops God from using us in us. For those that may not go to our church that reads this you can have revival. We turn from our will, way, and turn to God's will, and God's ways. In closing how long will God give out the call to revival and we keep turning it down before he moves on and finds someone who really wants revival. I pray that he gives me this chance and that for the first time I would experience a holy ghost sent revival in my heart. God bless you till next time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have FREE leads for your business. Hey, these are free for the asking. All you need to do is visit my website.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

sis. julie said...

Good post Bro. Tim. Our church definitely does need revival. I need revival!!! God knows what I need this week and I'm asking Him to show me. I want to be obedient in everything He reveals to me this week. Would that all of our people could have the same desire. And some may but I'm not sure that all do. I believe Bro. Bobby has his work cut out for him this week. What do you think?

Bro Tim said...

I believe what I said in this post we will even have revival now, or God may not shake our church ever again. I pray this don't happen but we need God to shake our people this week.