Thursday, June 09, 2005

Giving God Thanks

Luke17:12-19
The Story here is when the ten lepers came to Jesus and Jesus healed
them. It says that one turned back with a loud voice and praise God.we
somtimes forget just like the ten to thank God we have so much to thank him for today. We be rebukeful in this or encouraging. I have been very rebukeful lately so I think we will be encouraging tonight. Their are several things we can thank God for in out life.
I. Forgiveness
Thank God that he forgives us of our sin. Where would we be without the forgiveness of our Lord.
We are forgiven of our pass thanks to the cross.
We are forgiven of our present because of the cross .
We are fogiven of our future because of the cross.
I thank GOd that he gives us Ijohn 1:9.

II. Friends
We are to have the right kind of friends look at first post given on sight. But I so glad that God allows us to have friends. Of course Jesus is our best friend but we need friends to help us in this life. When I was not saved I had friends that pressured me in living for the things of this world. Now that I am saved I have friends that help me to live for my Lord.

III. Family
I thank God for my family. I thank God for a mother who loves me. But I want to thank God for the Family of God. I am now in a new family one day I get to spend eternity with my new family. THank God.

IV. Food
I thank God for food. We have it made in this country. A little rebuking for a minute. We get so picky sometimes in what we eat when some kids in other countries would like to have the bread we eat and they would be happy.
Physical Food.
Spiritual Food.
THank GOd that when I get hungry spiritually I can go to the Bible and get fed. We can get heavenly food when we need it because we are saved.

V. Future
Thank God he knows are future. He knows what paths I will trod and as long as I am in his will he will guide and direct in those paths.
THank God for a Future Home. One day this all will come to and end and we will be in glory. We will be perfect no more trials, no more sickness, no more sin always living in the Spirit of God.

Just a couple a thoughts tonight we have so much to Thank God for.
Amen

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Hey Thanks for the message. Sometimes we do need a little reminder of some of the things God has given to us that we sometimes take for granted.
Love ya Babe!